[Miscellany]

Monday, July 08, 2013

Showering Question

Not quite sure if I have enough readers to attempt a Vox Pop but humour me if you happen to stumble upon this question while searching for err... "four clip fucking" for instance (whatever that is)...you know who you are).

But inquiring minds want to know the following...

When it comes to showering do you feel it is best to:
1. shower in the morning.
2. shower before bed at night.
3. shower before bed at night AND in the morning when you wake up.

My preferred option is #3 but guilt over using our precious water supplies stops me from actually doing this most of the time but I sleep better after having a nice shower and I cannot function in the morning without it.

Am I being unreasonable and excessive?

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Archives